Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Total-Wireless Earbuds
- Diamond-enhanced sound: Liberty Air 2 wireless earphones take advantage of the ultra-light, yet rigid structure of diamonds to create a driver dome that maintains its rigidity, even when vibrating at high frequencies. The diamond drivers increase the sound frequency bandwidth by 15% and deliver 2× the amount of bass.
- 4 microphones with CVC 8. 0 uplink noise cancellation: each earbud is equipped with two microphones that utilize the latest CVC 8. 0 noise reduction technology. When making a call, environmental noises are reduced by 60%, while 95% of your voice is retained so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
- Up to 28 hours of playtime: a single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends it to 28 hours of playtime. And when the case needs a power boost, simply set it down on a wireless charger.
- HearID Technology: Take the test to create a custom set of EQ settings that are optimized for your ears. HearID maps your hearing sensitivity at multiple frequencies and intelligently analyzes the results to give you a truly personalized listening experience.
- One-step Pairing and Bluetooth 5. 0 connectivity: Liberty Air 2 wireless earphones use Bluetooth 5. 0 for a fast, strong, and ultra-stable connection.